| Task Orders
|The GBS Group’s Quality Assurance Manual documents our quality system to demonstrate the company’s ability to consistently provide product and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. The manual establishes compliance with ISO 9001:2000 and applies to GBS research and development, production, sales, marketing, installation, and servicing activities.|
The excluded requirements are:
- ISO 9001: 2000 section 7.3, Design and/or Development, including all subsections.
- Justification: our company does not design or develop products. Instead, customers specify all product characteristics. Our engineering activities are limited to developing methods and means of production, fabrication, or installation.
- ISO 9001: 2000 section 9.5.9, Servicing.
- Justification: our company does not service its products.
- ISO 9001: 2000 section 7.6, Control of Measuring and Monitoring Devices.
- Justification: our company does not use any instruments, equipment, or devices to assure or verify conformity of product to specified requirements. The product is verified visually or by a review of documentation that all processing steps are complete.
The company’s Quality Management System:Identifies the processes needed for its operations and their application throughout the organization.
The company manages these processes in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2000. Where any process that affects product conformity with requirements are outsourced, the company ensures management of such processes. Methods of management of such outsourced processes are identified within the DMS per the procedure P 741, Supplier Evaluation.
Processes needed for the QMS referred to above include processes for management activities, provision of resources, product realization and measurement.