GBS provides procedures for system administration including configuration for specific deployment, network, and environmental settings, user account setup and maintenance, and all other relevant technical tasks.
GBS develops installation and maintenance manuals for system users to maintain and support equipment. Manuals often include:
- Detailed specifications and drawings
- Detailed installation diagrams
- Hardware electronic schematics
- Maintenance procedures including, but not limited to, removal, installation, cleaning, and safety precautions
- Complete electrical schematics with narratives describing logical operation, drawings of components, and wiring diagrams
GBS provides all installation and operation training documentation, as well as training sessions to provide customers with hands-on instruction in the use and maintenance.