The GBS Group specializes in Engineering, Troubleshooting and Repair of a wide variety of ship systems and are frequently called upon to solve difficult complex problems. We work with the customer to provide troubleshooting services with a detailed report that follows with recommendations. We provide that labor and material to correct issues and bring the impacted system back to operational ready and in compliance with any associated regulatory compliance.
We have subject matter experts that span a variety of systems:
- Marine Mechanical/Electrical/Structural Design and Drafting using AutoCAD
- Electric Power Generation and Distribution systems
- Propulsion, Shafting, MRG systems
- Diesel, Gas and Steam Turbine Governors and Control systems
- Machinery, Radar, and Navigation Controls and Automation systems
- Steering, Anchor, CPP, and Deck Machinery
In addition to specific System Maintenance & Repair items, GBS provide preventative maintenance work that includes all electrical and automation components.
- Switchboard/Electrical power component cleaning
- Motor cleaning
- Generator cleaning
- Thermographic surveys