Providing Innovative Engineering Solutions to Maintain and Modernize The Most Powerful Military in the World
From Cyber hardened systems, integrated bridge systems, lifecycle management and ship modernizations to navigation, propulsion and ship controls, GBS provides innovative fleet support to numerous federal agencies.
Working at home, abroad and directly within U.S. military installations, our team of engineers, technicians and consultants offers our military and government partners decades of insight, experience and mission-critical subject matter expertise.
- GBS provides Engineering Expertise in the Ship Systems areas with Subject Matter Experts for machinery controls, electrical, mechanical, Propulsion and Navigation systems.
- Design and In-Service engineering staff and project support for the Navy with agencies like the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD), where our on engineers, software developers, analysts and technicians provide support for all shipboard systems under the cognizance of NSWCPD.
- Design and In-Service engineering staff and project support for agencies like the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD), where our on engineers, software developers, analysts and technicians provide support for all shipboard systems under the cognizance of NSWCPD.
- Ship Automation and Controls systems design, fabrication, FAT, ABS / NAVSEA certification, installation, test and support for core, vital systems:
- Integrated bridge, navigation, DPS, monitoring and controls
- Generator and electric plant control, monitoring, HMIs, automation
- Steering and vessel controls
- Propulsion control – electric, gas turbine, steam or diesel, hybrid
- SCD and AIT Planning Scheduling
- Program Planning
- Availability Planning
- System Design & Modernization
- In-Service Engineering
- Shipboard Troubleshooting, Test, and Installation
- LBES/Test Facility Equipment Integration
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Design and Drafting
- Technical Manual development and updates
- PMS Development and updates
- COSAL support
- Operational Sequencing System support
- Obsolescence Support
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) risk assessments
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Security Requirements Guides (SRGs)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability assessments, anti-virus (AV) scanning
- Standard Engineering Process (SEP) artifacts
GBS employees are extremely knowledgeable on Navy control systems and bring a high quality of engineering expertise to quickly investigate and resolve fleet issues and challenges that are both land based and shipboard related. GBS employees also bring a motivation and willingness to achieve beyond what is expected, they are true professionals.