We Design Custom Solutions For Operators
Industry-recognized leading system integrator, designing and delivering world-class technology to Passenger Rail operators across North America and Canada.
From mobile WiFi systems and Health Monitoring software to Train Position and Passenger Information solutions, GBS brings modern connectivity, reliability and logistics support to Passenger Rail operations.
We Specialize In
Cellular, dedicated trackside RF, independent or aggregated, with 24/7/365 Help Desk and Field support.
24/7 system information at your desktop or smartphone. Ask for a demo of our customizable, subscription based MEAP software for rolling stock. This robust solution allows for endless analysis of fault, event, duration, or any data your need to view. Rule engines are easy to customize so you get the information you need from endless data the system can digest.
Enterprise or stand-alone, either in your network or hosted securely on the cloud. Our core TSI+ and CISsolutions BENEFIT your people working in the NOC, Transportation, Engineering, Marketing, Rolling Stock, or any department needing access. Our GPS-based systems allow managers to see in real-time train position, speed, health, schedule information – virtually any information you wish to see – all within an integrated “desktop” portal that allows for instant knowledge and control. These systems are offered via capital purchase or by subscription — let us help you understand the options so you get what you need at the most affordable pricing.
- First-Ever Passenger Wi-Fi system designed/deployed in Amtrak
- First integrated trackside/cell solution for passenger Wi-Fi in North America (UTA)
- First Wi-Fi system in place at VIA rail
- First-Ever Health Monitoring System for Amtrak – Acela
- First Health Monitoring system in place at Maryland Transit
- First RCM Level II Preventive Maintenance System
- First FRA Approved Age Exploration Project – Air Brake COT&S systems for Acela, P42, F59, HHPs
- First GPS based Train Information System (TSI+) and Customer Information System (CIS) deployed throughout VIA Rail stations & operations
Our team has achieved impressive results for clients through the disciplined application of proven Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis processes and standards. RCA is predicated on the belief that problems are best solved by correcting or eliminating root causes, as opposed to addressing the immediately obvious symptoms only. GBS engineers and analysts provide expert support and training services to assist clients with identifying root causes for troubled systems, machinery, and components that reduce system availability and reliability.